Do you have pre-school age children? Have your say about the possibility of having a pre-school/nursery (children aged 2, 3 & 4 years old) facility based in our local school. Would it be a benefit to you?
Some benefits of a Pre-School
- Take advantage of the free childcare funding from the Government at your local primary school
- Your child will have the best possible start at primary school
- By following the individual needs and interests of each child, they progress better & succeed
- Being with other children in early childhood has a huge positive impact on children’s development
- Provides practical & emotional support for the family
What we would offer
- Fully qualified staff with a strong ethos of learning through play
- 15 funded hours for all children from the term following their 3rd
- Some 2-year-olds are also now eligible for 15 funded hours
- 30 funded hours per week for some 3+ year olds
How you can tell us what you think…
- E-mail us with your thoughts, ideas and questions:
- Complete our online questionnaire by using this link:
- Come along to our information morning:
Information afternoon & morning
Find out more about your local school and what a pre-school could offer.
Bring as many questions as possible!
Pendock School Hall
Thursday 8th March 5:00pm & Saturday 10th March, 10:30am
Meet the Head Teacher and a local Early Years provider
Tea & Cake will also be provided.
Help us in our goal to increase the support we provide to families in our community.