Providing strategic leadership to ensure every child gets the best possible education.
Who are the governors?
The Governing Body members are:
- Mrs Liz Tillott (Chair)
- Mrs Liza Christmas (Vice Chair)
- Dr Paul Massey
- Dr Laurence Blake
- Mrs Julie Churchill
- Rev. Julie James (Ex-Officio)
- Rev. Anthea Elston
- Mrs Sally Lyndon-Chance (Headteacher)
- Mrs Jo Evans
- Mrs Helen Ashby
How long do governors serve for?
The Chair and Vice are elected annually. In accordance with the Governing Body’s Instrument of Government all Governors serve a term of 4 years with the exception of Parent Governors who serve for 3 years.
The purpose of the Governing Body
Provide strategic leadership to ensure every child gets the best possible education.
The Governing Body’s core strategic functions are:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the Head to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent
- To promote the school mission statement “Pride in Pendock”
Pride in Pendock
We find good in all people and all situations.
We treat each other with kind words and actions.
We believe in ourselves and celebrate our differences.
We welcome challenges and always try our hardest.
We strive to be the best that we can be.
PRIDE in ourselves
PRIDE in each other
PRIDE in PENDOCK!