We are the School Council and have been elected onto the council to serve our school and its pupils. We have a chairperson who over sees the meetings, a vice chair to assist, a secretary to write the agenda and minute the meetings and two treasurers to look after our budget. We also have an Eco councillor and a social secretary. We meet every week to share ideas and work on plans for our fundraising events. We are proud to be a part of the school council and to be able to represent Pendock Primary.
School Council Goals for 2018
- We had a January Sale on Friday 26th January and were delighted to raise £100 towards the school kitchen project.
- We are currently devising a code of conduct for School Councillors.
- We are organising training sessions for sporting events.
- We we reforming a sports crew to deliver Change for Life Shake Up activities at lunch time play.
- We are planning for Pendock Has Talent as Summer Term entertainment.
News from the School Council
On Friday 9th February the Chair of our School Council gave a thank you speech on behalf of the children and staff at Pendock School to around 80 people at our Big Thank You Tea Party. The speech was excellently written and delivered and we were all super proud. ...